Head of SEO
LegalTemplates.net is looking for an experienced and visionary Head of SEO to join the leadership team. As Head of SEO you will be responsible for scaling our organic traffic to the next level; you will be setting strategy, managing a team, and working collaboratively with other functions (performance marketing, product and management).
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record scaling traffic within a bootstrapped or VC backed startup environment, be an excellent manager of people/resources while not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done, and be self motivated to excel and win. We are looking for a partner level SEO leader.
What we offer is the opportunity to join a rocket ship at its inflection point. In addition, our compensation package is unlike 99% of the opportunities out there. If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
What we do
Our mission is to democratize and modernize legal services around the globe. Since 2015, LegalTemplates.net’s platform has helped hundreds of thousands of users save millions in legal fees. We’re tackling a multi-billion dollar global market and we’re just getting started!
Who we are
Legal Templates is spun out of Taroko.io, a startup incubator. Our leadership group consists of seasoned entrepreneurs, attorneys, technologists and designers. Our compact strong team is distributed across five continents, collectively speak a total of 9 languages, and have invested 300,000 man hours into building our platform – that serves millions of visitors each year.
- Manage all aspects of our organic search channel, across content marketing, technical SEO, and link building.
- Study, evaluate, and implement the latest and most effective white hat SEO strategies in order to increase organic traffic & conversions.
- Oversee the work of internal teams, agency partners, and content partners, driving productivity, enforcing standards, and ensuring there is no task slippage.
- Work closely with internal and external partners to prepare for each Google Algorithm update.
- Spearhead growth initiatives and campaigns to help us achieve breakout success.
- Set and define goals, track KPIs, and share reports with various stakeholders.
- 5+ years of SEO experience, both on-page and off-page.
- Track record of creating and implementing campaigns that drive traffic (ideally within YMYL industry).
- Extremely well organized, and superb at managing and leading people.
- Can speak about Google’s past algorithm updates and EAT guidelines. Lives and breathes SEO.
- Have a track record of being active in the SEO community, or possess side projects that demonstrate ability to drive traffic, a plus.
What we offer
- Optimal time to join our growth story
- Competitive base compensation + equity component designed for massive upside
- Healthcare insurance fully covered (medical, dental & vision from a leading carrier)
- Full remote working environment – flexibility to set your own daily schedule
- 15 days paid vacation, 12 major holidays, 5 days paid sick annually
- Full hardware setup including brand new MacBook Pro and the latest peripheral kit
- Wellness Program: we cover 50% of your gym membership
- Access to LT’s learning & development program – sponsorship for certifications & accreditations available
- Seasonal gift, company swag, and more
Why we’re different
We’re not sitting around trying to achieve product/market fit and burning VC funding while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for low probability of future reward. We’re profitable, organized, experienced, and in growth mode. There’s the opportunity for venture-like returns with an exceptionally higher probability of success.
If you are a talented and ambitious SEO executive that’s ready to take your career to the next level, and want to work with a small group of like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.
Send us your resume and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Taroko is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.