About the company
LegalTemplates is spun out of Taroko.io, a 35-person startup incubator with a history of creating cutting-edge and user-friendly products that redefine markets and shake up the competition.
Since 2015, LegalTemplates has helped hundreds of thousands of people save millions of dollars in legal fees through our automated legal forms. Fast forward to 2022, and we’re setting out to ambitiously reimagine what online legal services can be. We’re not sitting around trying to achieve product/market fit and burning VC funding while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for low probability of future reward. We’re profitable, organized, experienced, and in growth mode.
Our platform will modernize the entire legal experience for small business owners, landlords and individuals. From starting a business, to renting out a home, to getting married, our company will be there to help make the process affordable, compliant, and fast.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of our platform, which is already used by hundreds of thousands of users. Applying common product management techniques and principles to develop and optimize our product, you will help to revolutionize the way small businesses grow their businesses, by making it more affordable and efficient. As a Product Manager, you will get to drive company strategy, work closely with the senior management team, and have the ability to take more risks and make a bigger impact.
- What you expect from a PM position: running sprints, prioritizing stories, translating requirements, competitor research, defining strategy, etc
- Obsessing over the user experience; delighting customers
- Driving end-user metrics and revenue
- Applying high Emotional Intelligence internally and externally
- Analyze the user lifecycle, including the activation, retention, dormancy, and resurrection phases, and deploy experiments to improve the lifetime value (LTV) and decrease churn.
- Develop monetization strategy. Design and continuously optimize pricing plans that utilize quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Experience conducting growth experiments, A/B and multivariate tests, funnel analysis with a proven track record of success.
- Analytics and data visualization: perform comprehensive product analytics covering the entire funnel from marketing acquisition to conversion.
- Expertise with analytics/data software such as Google Analytics, Heap, Data Studio, etc.
- Experience designing and optimizing pricing plans (freemium, free trial, etc).
- 3+ yrs of experience defining, shipping, and iterating SaaS products highly preferred.
What we Offer
- Work-life balance 工作生活平衡
- 15 days paid vacation and 5 days paid sick leave annually 每年15天特休與5天全薪病假
- Personal MacBook provided 提供每人一台 MacBook
- Competitive compensation, performance-base annual bonus 具競爭力的薪資、績效獎金
- Flexibility to work remotely 遠距彈性辦公
- Wellness monthly allowance 每月健身、運動補助
- Social events and quarterly team building 不定期聚會 (節慶活動、每季團隊建立、員工旅遊等)
- Free breakfast (Mondays) / Free afternoon tea (Wednesdays) 由公司提供週一早餐、週三下午茶
- Daily fruits, snacks, tea, coffee & refreshments 茶水間水果、零食、咖啡與甜點選擇多元
- Annual full body health check-up at a top healthcare center 年度健康檢查
- Employee Insurance (accident, sickness, hospitalization, cancer, occupational disaster, etc) 員工團體保險 (意外險、醫療險、住院險等)
Here at Taroko, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, respect, inclusion, and fun! We also have active give-back programs, bring your pet to work options, work from home gift baskets, provide parental support and leave, and much more.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
If you are talented, ambitious and passionate about Product Management and you’re ready to take your career to the next level, wanting to work with a small group of like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.
Send us your resume and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Taroko is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.